The Grace Health and Rehab of Greene County team considers it a privileged opportunity to serve residents and their families. Our team understands that the quality of care is dependent on each and every one of our employees and the spirit in which they perform their work. We believe in commending employees who go above and beyond in providing care and improving resident and family experiences.
We utilize the CLASS Acts program to applaud those employees.
Everyone in our facility, including team members, residents and families, are encouraged to recognize employees they see performing a CLASS Act. Cards are conveniently and prominently located throughout the facility to make it easy to nominate an individual as soon as they are seen doing something special.
Our team shares the stories of how their team members performed CLASS Acts at least once a month, and these stories inspire us all!
- Displays genuine concern for the welfare of others
- Puts oneself in someone else’s shoes
- Is kindhearted, considerate & caring
- Demonstrates “doing the right thing” with actions that set the pace
- Is a positive influence & role model for others
- Inspires others to work hard
- Exhibits pride & puts his/her “signature” on their work
- Shows passion, desire & enthusiasm
- Operates with a “can-do” attitude by looking for solutions rather than pointing out barriers
- Prevents a resident or employee incident
- Suggests an improvement in a safety process (this process should actually be implemented and result in resident or employee injury reduction)
Service for others!
- Conveys excellence in follow-up & follow-through
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality of care
- Exceeds customer expectations